- After years of Adobe being the name for all your design software, Sketch set a new standard for UI design tools. It showed that UI designers have different needs than other creative people.
- Website design with a split-screen aesthetic is a trend that keeps evolving and growing. A split-screen design can be good for a number of reasons, including mobile compatibility and user-friendliness. Plus, many of these designs just look great!
- There are internships in every industry imaginable — from HR to investment banking — but what could a UX design internship look like? In this article, Erica talks about her internship at an agency in Granada, what her tasks were, all the challenges she faced, and how she overcame the fear of simply trying something new.
- While design solves universal problems, micro-interactions are the delightful moments your users have while using the product.
- Modular CSS is a collection of principles for writing code that is performant and maintainable at scale. It originated with developers at Yahoo and Yandex as a way to address the challenges of maintaining a large codebase. Some of the guidelines were controversial when introduced, but have since come to be recognized as best practices.
- How Dropbox uses Framer X and real data to design